Monday, August 1, 2016

Hello August!

Gratitude

Today I'm grateful for swimming pools
on hot summer days!


The Word

Doctrine and Covenants 25:12
"For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart;
yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me,
and it shall be answered with a blessing on their heads."

On my heart...

I was reviewing my goals for July
and writing my new ones for August
this weekend.
July was an awesome month
full of getting a lot of my
goals accomplished!

Here they are with how I did:

Monthly
-Go to the temple.
-Have a 4th of July picnic
-L's birthday parties
-Have fun at East Canyon
-Write my book outline--Yeah I didn't work on this:0)
-Read the books on my July list.
-Visiting teaching--I did visit with some of my sisters,
but not all of them.

Weekly
-Date nights/temple trips--Did this half the time.
-family adventures--Lots of fun times!
-Plan healthy menu  --I planned a few things.
-Visit Grandma and Grandpa -- I got to help out
with Grandma before she passed away
on Saturday.
-Connect with friends -- I have had so much fun!

Daily
-Write on Uncovering Strength  -- Finished my 100 days!
-Book of Mormon study
-Exercise I did this about half the time. 
-Power hour

I got more accomplished on my goals
than I have in a really long time!

Here are my goals for August:

Monthly
-Temple trip
-Visiting teaching
-Clean out my end table
-Write my book outline
-Read five books
-Learn a new song on the piano
-Look back and reflect on my summer goals
-Write my fall goals.

Weekly
-Date/temple night
-Write on Uncovering strength
-Go on a family adventures.

Daily
-Daily house chore
-Book of Mormon study
-Exercise
-Journaling
-Practice the piano

My main goals this month are
learning a new song on the piano
and cleaning my house and keeping it clean.

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment