Sunday, April 24, 2016

Nothing is Impossible

 Today I'm thankful for...

Today I'm feeling super grateful 
for my fabulous Mother!
If you don't know her you're missing out
She has been my biggest fan
and has encouraged me in 
working on following my dreams. 
She prays for me and I know that 
Heavenly Father hears and answers 
those prayers.

The Word...



How amazing is this scripture?!
No matter what we're trying to do 
And how hard it seems 
WITH GOD
nothing is impossible!
Do you believe that?
I love how reading through 
the scriptures you can see the
Truth of it through the stories of
Prophets and people. 

On my heart today...

I had some awesome thoughts I wanted to record earlier today, but of course I can't remember a thing. 
Grace over perfection. 
I'm sure I'll remember when I go to bed. 
Until then I'm enjoying the evening with my family:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment