Tuesday, May 10, 2016

21/100

Today I'm thankful for...

All the fabulous people who help take care
of L while I'm working.
I have been so blessed to have their
help this year so I could work
and not have to pay for daycare.
There hasn't been a day
that I haven't been able to find
someone to help me out.
Tomorrow will be the first day
I'll have to take off because
I can't find a sitter.
It's reminded me of how 
blessed I've been.  
If you are one of the people
who has helped me out,
THANK YOU!

The Word...

4 Nephi 1:15-16
"And it came to pass that there was no contention in the land, because of the love of God which did dwell in the hearts of the people. And there were no envyings, nor strifes, nor tumults, nor whoredoms, nor lyings, nor murders, nor any manner of lasciviousness; and surely there could not be a happier people among all the people who had been created by the hand of God.

I love this scripture.
If we want to be happy
we need to have the 
love of God in our hearts.

On my heart...

I am feeling a bit stressed out today.
I've got a lot going on at school
getting the kiddos ready to take
their end of level tests next week.
I've been trying to figure out babysitters
for L for the last four weeks of school.
And today I haven't been feeling all
that great, which has made 
everything else seem worse I think.

I did make it to the gym
thanks to MHG.
I didn't do too much 
since I wasn't feeling so
great, but I still got there!

I've made it three weeks now 
writing on this blog every day.
It has been both easy and hard.
And has been worth the sacrifice
to do it everyday!

I don't really have much else to say today.
God loves us!
He's with us every step
extending us grace
when we've done all we can
do and we find out it's still
not quite enough.
We need Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment