Monday, May 23, 2016

Step Forward 34/100

Today I am thankful for...

The cooler weather today.
It was perfect to spend
some time outside with my class!

The Word...


President Russell M. Nelson, "A Plea to My Sisters"
"So today I plead with my sister of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to step forward! Take your rightful place in your home, in your community, and in the kingdom of God--more than you ever have before. I plead with you to fulfill President Kimball's prophecy. And I promise you in the name of Jesus Christ that as you do so, the Holy Ghost will magnify your influence in an unprecedented way!"

Powerful amazing stuff!
An apostle of God tell
us as sisters in the Gospel to
STEP FORWARD!
To take our rightful place
in our homes, communities
and in God's kingdom.
MORE THAN WE EVER HAVE BEFORE!
And the sweet promise that
the Holy Ghost will magnify our
influence in an unprecedented way.

So many times I've held back
when I could have stepped up
and made a difference.
So many times I've let Satan
use my limiting beliefs to
keep me from my
rightful place!
I choose not to serve Satan
any longer in my life.
I choose to believe in myself
and do the work to breakthrough
my limiting beliefs
and see them for what they are.
I choose to step up to
my rightful place and into
my greatness--my SOULFUL BRILLIANCE!
I am worthy of blessings.
I am worthy of love.
I love my life!

I know that there will be
a lot of opposition as
I work on this,
but I'm ready to
face it head on
with my Savior at my side,
and to learn, grow
and overcome!

On my heart...

Today I chose to get up at 5 a.m.
and do my power hour
for the first time in a
couple years.
I'm not going to lie,
getting up that early
was definitely different for me.
A good different.
It took me about 30 minutes
to actually get out of my bed.
But I did it!
I got up, did some yoga,
and study the word.
It is amazing what you can
get accomplished when you
get up early in the morning!
I had forgotten.

I'm looking forward to the amazing
things that I will learn
as I continue this practice
in the days ahead.

My new belief today...

I am greatly loved!
I love myself!
I am loved by others!
I love my life!
I am limitless!

No comments:

Post a Comment