Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My New Adventures 42/100

Today I'm grateful for...


This little cutie was so tired from our weekend.
She chased the cat behind the couch and just
laid there for a while.
I thought she had fallen asleep, 
but as soon as she heard me behind 
her she turned around and looked at me.
I'm so thankful today
that I get to stay home and 
love on her all day long
after I finish school
this week!


The Word...

Psalm 37:3-4
"Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."

I came across this verse today
and felt peace about some things.
If we trust in the the Lord
and go around doing good.
We will be fed.
Spiritually and physically.
If we take pleasure in serving
the Lord and keeping his commandments
and our covenants, he will 
give us the desires of our hearts.
I love that!

On my heart...

I started on my June tending list
in my Powersheets today!
Can I tell you how excited
I am to start a new adventure in June!
I'm planning on getting busy
with many of the goals
I set at the beginning of the year.
I have been slowly chipping away
at them, but I'm planning
on diving in to some of them
with renewed dedication.
One of the big ones
I'm going to be focusing on
is loving on my sweet family
and creating memories.
Yesterday was an awesome
day at Moab that really 
helped me rededicate myself
to that goal.
We had so much fun.
The baby and I did good
with the heat and hiking around.

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment