Thursday, May 26, 2016

Walk by Faith 37/100

Today I am grateful for...

L slept through the night last night.
Don't know exactly what's going on,
but the last few weeks she's having a 
hard time sleeping all night.
She wakes up at about 12:30 and 
has a hard time going back to sleep.


The Word...

2 Corinthians 5:7
"(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)"

Sometimes we really want to see,
but instead we get to walk by faith
and trust that things will work out
for our good.
We get to act in faith
believing that the Lord
will lead us and help
us create the things we
desire.
I know that there
have been many times
I've had to have faith
that things would work out.
There was a time that I wondered
if I would ever marry and 
have a family.
I got to have faith.
It took a long time,
but I had faith and
didn't give up on what
I wanted, and
the Lord has blessed me
with an amazing husband
and a sweet little daughter.
Faith brings miracles
even if they don't 
come when  you think 
they should come or
the way you think
they should come.

Hilary Weeks has an awesome song called
Better Promises.

Read my story about it here.
If you haven't listened to it before
look it up and listen.
It's an amazing song
remind us that the hard
times are how we grow
and sometimes Heavenly 
Father will tell us know because
He has better promises for our life.
It's an amazing truth
I've witnessed in my life!

On my heart...


L walked a couple of steps
 for the first time today.
This was the picture of
us trying to get her to
do it again when MHG
got home from work.
She didn't even want to stand up.
It was hilarious!
I was rolling on the floor!
Of course as soon as he left
she did it again.
I just realized I missed
her 10 month birthday!
For some reason I was thinking
it was next Tuesday, 
but it was this Tuesday.
I guess I'll be working on a 
picture for that in the next
couple of days.
Funny now that I think about
it, Tuesday was the day
she really was trying to
walk for the first time.
She's so cute.
I'm so glad she's mine.

A funny story to share.
Yesterday we had a talent
show at school.
One of my students was trying
to choose a volunteer for his
magic trick and everyone
was noisily raising their hands.
He told them he was 
looking for a person who
was sitting down and being
reverent.
I was laughing on the inside.
It was so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment