Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Prayer 14/100

Today I am thankful for...

The baby slept in until about 9 this morning.
I got so much done before then.

The Word....

1 Nephi 3:7
"And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of me, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

I've always loved this scripture.
When the Lord asks me to do something
he will prepare a way for me to accomplish it!

On my heart...

Today I've been thinking a lot about prayer.
On Sunday at my parents' house we have 
dinner and FHE and a family prayer.
I got volunteered to say it this last Sunday,
and I complained that I always say it
when we are together. It's probably really
every third time or so.
Anytime someone complains about
praying again my brother always
says, "You poor thing! You have to speak
to your Heavenly Father again!"
Thinking about that since Sunday
really hit home with me.
Sometimes my prayers get a little repetitious.
I want to work on that and really pray
with more intent about things
that matter. I want to prayer for people.
I want it to be more like a conversation
with my best friend.
I love that it's a conversation too.
I get to choose to listen better when
I'm finished praying and see
what the Lord has to teach me.

Life is beautiful! God is good!

P.S. I decided to use some of my birthday money
to buy the domain uncoveringstrength.com!
It works now.  Go ahead. Try it:0)

P.P.S. No pictures today. I had a busy day and I'm ready for bed.
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment