Saturday, June 4, 2016

46/100

Gratitude...

Today I am grateful for air to breathe.

The Word...

President Russell M Nelson
"We need women who know how to make important things happen by their faith and who are coureageous defenders of morality and families in a sin-sick world...; women who know how to call upon the powers of heaven to protect and strengthen children and families...
"...Married or single, you sisters possess distinctive capabilities and special intuition you have received as gifts from God. We brethren cannot duplicate your unique influence."

On my heart...

What's on my heart...?
Honestly, I'm so exhausted 
right now that I can't even
think of anything I want to say.

Ever have one of those days
when you don't necessarily
do much, but you feel like
you've been working hard
all day long?
That's what I've been feeling
like today.

Things I know...

Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ
live and are cheering us on
as we struggle and learn
in this sin-sick world.
They are celebrating with
us when we succeed.
They know us!
Individually!
They love us! 
Unconditionally!
We all have divine DNA
inside us.
We are His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment