Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Pitter-Patter 71/100

Today I'm grateful for...
(One of the few times we actually put shoes on her feet.)


The pitter-patter of little feet.
L got a little hyper around noon today.
The littler pitter-patter of her feet 
on the floors was music to my ears!


The Word

Deuteronomy 6:5-7
"And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto they children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up."

It is so important to have the word
of God in our hearts
and lives.
And to teach them to our children.

On my heart...

s

I can't believe June is coming to an end already.
my goals this month have gone
so much better than many previous months!

Here's how it went:

Ways I'm going to recharge:
-Reading  (I totally rocked this one! It felt so good!)
-Write on Uncovering Strength. (Check!)
-Weekly adventures with MHG and L (It wasn't always something big, but we've had fun!)
-Morning walks (Yikes! This hasn't happened.)

Adventures I'm going to have:
-My birthday party (So much fun!)
-Zoo trips (Escaping leopards! Oh my!)
-a hike (well...)
-a fishing trip (nope...)

Monthly Goals:
-Finish reading all the books I've
started and put on Good Reads.
(I rocked this, although
there were two books
I just couldn't get in to,
so they were removed
from the list, unread.)
-Finish cleaning out the storage room
(There were still a few school things,
but overall I count this as done!)
-temple trip (I get to be more
intentional with this next month.)
-recipe exchange with friends
(Fun times had by all!)
-birthday party (Again fun!)
-Do my visiting teaching.
(2/3 is better than recent months.)

Weekly Goals:

-Family Adventure  (Nothing too big, but fun!)
-Something fun with L (swimming, zoo, park!)

Daily Goals:
-#uncoveringstrength (Yes!)
-Book of Mormon study 
(Oh my, this has been amazing!)
-Walk (Yikes!)
-Power hour (Most days!)
-Limitless breakthrough (Most days!)
-Daily Chores (Someone strike me
with some motivation!)

Overall a great month!
July is going to be my month
to better consciously create
what I want to do!
Pictured above:
my July goals.
More on that tomorrow!

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment