Sunday, June 12, 2016

54/100

Gratitude

Today I'm grateful for chocolate.
It's delicious.

The Word

1 Nephi 1:12
"And it came to pass that as he read, he was filled with the Spirit of the Lord."

How many times have I read this verse and not seen how amazingly true it is?
When we read the scriptures,
we are filled with the Spirit.
He in testifies of the truth of what we're reading.
He helps us find answers to our questions in the scriptures.
Amazing.

On my heart...

One week down for this stay-at-home mom thing.
I'm loving it.
I haven't gotten as much done as I wanted,
but what I have done has been perfect! 
It's so nice not to have to worry about
so many different things with work and babysitters.
Everyday I'll get better at managing my time.
With flexibility considering L Time.

I'm so blessed!
I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment