Monday, June 27, 2016

Love of God 69/100

Gratitude

Today I'm grateful for a fun morning
at the pool.
L loved it!

The Word

Caption: L stole her aunt's apple this morning and 
sucked on it for a long time.


1 Nephi 8:10-12
" And it came to pass that I beheld a tree, whose fruit was desirable to make one happy. And it came to pass that I did go forth and partake of the fruit thereof; and I beheld that it was most sweet, above all that I ever before tasted. Yea, and I beheld that the fruit thereof was white, to exceed all the whiteness that I had ever seen. And as I partook of the fruit thereof it filled my soul with exceedingly great joy; wherefore, I began to be desirous that my family should partake of it also; for I knew that it was desirable above all other fruit."

1 Nephi 11:21-23

"And the angel said unto me: Behold the Lamb of God, yea, even the Son of the Eternal Father! Knowest thou the meaning of the tree which thy father saw? And I answered him, saying: Yea, it is the love of God, which sheddeth itself abroad in the hearts of the children of men; wherefore, it is the most desirable above all things. And he spake unto me, saying: Yea, and the most joyous to the soul."


On my heart...

The Love of God.
When we've got it in our hearts
and we're spreading it around,
it feels our souls with joy.
I've been thinking a lot
about unconditional love
lately and how I get to
practice having unconditional
love towards everyone.
No expectations.
Just love people
for who they are in that moment
and allowing myself to
see them as Heavenly
Father sees them.
It changes lives.
I know.

I love my life
and the opportunity
I get to choose love!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment