Wednesday, June 22, 2016

64/100

Today I am thankful for...


This baby doll.
It is the best thing lately.
L has figured out that it's
called a baby, so I
can distract her when she's upset
by asking her where the baby is.
She then will look around and go get it!
It's the best distraction ever!



The Word

1 Nephi 3:31
"And after the angel had departed, Laman and Lemuel again began to murmur, saying: How is it possible that the Lord will deliver Laban into our hands? Behold, he is a mighty man, and he can command fifty, yea, even he can slay fifty; then why not us?"


On my heart...

So I started doing something different.
I kind of feel like it's crazy.
I decided a couple weeks ago to 
start copying down the Book of Mormon.
Word by word.
It has been very slow going.
I've done a whole three chapters.
I've been learning a lot!
It isn't that I haven't read 
these verses many, many times
already in my life,
but this time, writing them.
It's different.
It is kind of like I'm Nephi.
Writing in my journal about my life
and the Lord's goodness in my life.
When I was writing the above verse this morning,
I found myself asking if I sometimes
do what Laman and Lemuel did.
Do I have amazing experiences and
then the next moment 
question HOW Heavenly Father
is going to make it happen.
I hope that I can start
to be more like Nephi.
He had great faith
and knew that the Lord
will make a way for his
commandments to happen.

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment