Thursday, June 30, 2016

Bit by Bit 72/100

Gratitude

Today I'm grateful for the clouds
that are covering the sun
and keeping the sun
from warming up my house!

The Word

Alma 31:31
"O Lord, my heart is exceedingly sorrowful; wilt thou comfort my soul in Christ. O Lord, wilt thou grant unto me that I may have strength, that I may suffer with patience these afflictions which shall come upon me..."
On my heart...

Hello July!
(Tomorrow)

I forgot yesterday to also say
that the three goals
I decided to focus on
this summer have
also been going very well!
I forgot that I was going to
use the hashtag #megzsummertothrive,
but I think I'll try to start using it now.

My summer goals are:

1. Love on and create positive memories with MHG and L
2. Cultivate relationships with family and friends.
3. Immerse myself in the Word!

There's still a lot I get to work on,
but I feel that I've made a lot of progress.

Here's my goals for July:

What I'm going to do to recharge this month:

-Time in Nature
-Exercise
-Reading
-Writing
-Temple

Adventures I'm going to have:

-Fishing
-Hiking
-Cherry Hill

Monthly Goals:

-GO TO THE TEMPLE
-Fourth of July picnic
-L's Birthday Party
-Fun at East Canyon
-Plan for Uncovering Strength
after my 100 days:0)
-Create a book outline
-Do my visiting teaching
-Clean out my end table.
-Finish the new books
I have on Goodreads.

Weekly Goals:

-Date nights/temple with MHG
-Family adventures
-Plan and eat healthy menu
-Visit Grandma and Grandpa
-Text my friends to check up on them.

Daily Goals:

-Write #uncovering strength
-Study Book of Mormon
-Exercise
-Power Hour

Today I decided that
since this 100 day project
has been working so
well for me,
I am going to do a
30-day challenge
with exercising.
I joined a free challenge
I saw on Facebook
that sends a quick 15 minute
workout to my inbox
every morning.
It was a great workout!
I was ready to puke
by the time I was done.
That's a sign of a good
workout!
#megz30daychallenge

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment