Thursday, July 28, 2016

100/100!! #15 The Only Way

Gratitude


I'm so grateful for the last
100 days of being able
to write on this blog.
I'm thankful for a husband
who took on putting 
the baby to bed most
of those nights so
I could do this.
I'm thankful for the
strength I found
in writing about my
life and search to
uncover more strength.
I'm grateful for a 
Heavenly Father who
loves me unconditionally
and for my brother
and Savior, Jesus Christ
and all they have done
to help me uncover
the strength I have
with them.

The Word

Mosiah 3:17
"And moreover, I say unto you, that there shall be no other name given nor any other way nor means whereby salvation can come unto the children of men, only in and through the name of Christ, the Lord Omnipotent."

On my heart...

Well on my last day of this project
I thought I'd share the only
thing that really matters in
this search for strength.

I have learned and relearned when
I have forgotten that the only
way to have real lasting strength
is to come unto Christ.

He is the way.
Only we are weak,
but with Him we 
are strong.

I have learned this many time,
but still often forget.
I decide to do things my way.
I decide to do things myself.
I have learned that you can't
be strong by yourself.
BUT when I invite Christ
in, I find more strength than 
I ever imagined.

1 Nephi 15:15
"...receive the strength and 
nourishment from the true vine..."

I am taking this scripture
from a question Nephi
asks his brothers.
I love that it says it all.
The true vine is Jesus Christ.
He is where we receive 
strength and nourishment.

If you only get one thing
from all these 100 days
of reading my blog,
I hope you remember 
this one thing.
Christ is the only way.
Come unto Him
and you will find strength.
I know that it's true!

I love my life!
God is good!

P.S. I'm going to be taking a short break from writing.  But don't worry!  I'll be back August 1st with more exciting words!:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment