Tuesday, July 19, 2016

91/100 #6 Nature

Gratitude


Today I am so grateful for this 
beautiful world we live in.
I always enjoy spending time
in nature and today I got
to do it with a good friend in tow.
It was amazing and oh so beautiful!

The Word

Song of Solomon 2:12
"The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle [turtle-dove] is heard in our land."

I love this verse!
I can picture myself in a field of wild flowers
listening to the birds sing in the trees.
I also love how it talks about the
voice of the turtle.
Turtle doves are a symbol of
love and faithfulness
and
truth and innocence.
All things that I can find
as I spend time in nature!

On my heart...

"In the woods we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life,--no disgrace, no calamity...which nature cannot repair."  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I can't even begin to tell you
what strength I uncover
when I spend time in nature.
Being outside in the mountains
and other places helps me
to connect with my Heavenly 
Father and receive personal
revelation that I feel I can
get no where else.

Taking in the beauty of 
God's creations and
being full of gratitude
for the creations that
make my heart swell
with love and light.

It's amazing.
Spending time enjoying
the beauty, seeing
the beautiful colors of 
flowers or a sunset, 
listening to the songs
of birds or the wind as
it blows through the trees,
even seeing the beauty 
in the storms all
touches my soul
and gives me peace.

I crave time in nature
and sometimes I forget.
Then I have a day like today,
where I remember how much
it replenishes me.
Find time to spend in your
favorite place out in nature.
Wherever it is,
it will bring you peace
and you will find 
strength to continue on
and endure the things
you are experiencing!

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment