Saturday, July 9, 2016

Grace 81/100

Gratitude

Thankful we made it to 
the temple today.

The Word

2 Corinthians 9:6-8
"But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:"

On my heart...

So much juiciness in this scripture.
Sow bountifully.
Just make sure you sow
good stuff:0)
Then you reap bountifully.
So many blessings!

God loveth a cheerful giver.
I will be the first one
to admit that I have
a hard time with this one.
There are so many times
when I could go serve someone
and I go and do it,
but at the same time
I'm not doing it
cheerfully.
Even while I'm complaining
I'm thinking how I "should"
be doing it cheerfully.

It's something that I've
struggled with for a long
time and continue to 
struggle with daily.

But luckily
I am able to work
on this with some
help from my Savior.
In my weakness
I can ask for his strength
to help me become better.
He will help me to
become the cheerful
giver that I know I
can be with him.
His grace is perfect.

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment