Wednesday, July 27, 2016

99/100 #14 Gratitude

Today I'm thankful for...

Today I'm thankful for
all of L's new toys
from her birthday
that keep her busy.

The Word

Doctrine and Covenants 78:19
"And he who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious; and the things of this earth shall be added unto him, even an hundred fold, yea, more."

On my heart...

Read this.
There are more great posts
from my Soulful Brillance Sisters.
Go check them out at soulfulbrilliance.com.
Just type "gratitude" in to the blog search.
I'm so grateful for that time in
my life when I worked with my 
sisters to write on my blog.

Gratitude is one of the best 
ways to feel happier and
full of strength.
Heavenly Father really
blesses us with so much,
even in our trials.
We just have to open up
our eyes to see them.

Things I am grateful for:
-spending time serving my grandma
-my amazing husband
-my sweet baby
-that I get to be a SAHM
-being able to write this blog the
last 99 days
-the chance to share the Light of Christ
-the scriptures and words of prophets
-to live in a time with the fulness of the Gospel
-a home to live in
-good working cars
-friends
-family
-a nice bed to sleep in

There is so much more!
When I need strength
I start listing all the things
I am grateful for and 
I am reminded that I
have Heavenly Father
blessing me and guiding
me each day.

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment