Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Service 77/100

Gratitude


I'm grateful I got to spend time
with these two today.

The Word

Mosiah 2:17
"And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."

On my heart...

Today has been a busy
day for L and me.
we got up and went to 
take care of Grandma
while Grandpa went
to the dentist.

My sweet grandma
is not doing so well
and having the chance
to serve her and
our other family
who take care of her
everyday was good.

After that we
came home long
enough to eat,
and then we
went grocery shopping.
Then we came home
and did some laundry
and make dinner.

Poor little L was
so patient not being
able to have free
reign most of the day.

We had a good day.

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment