Sunday, July 10, 2016

Heartbeat 82/100

Today I am thankful for a strong heart that has beat for a little over 33 years. And the little piece of my heart that resides outside my body. She is so precious to me. 



The Word

3 Nephi 12:8
"Blessed are all the pure in heart, for they shall see God."

On my heart...



I was sitting here trying to get L to sleep tonight and I can feel her little heartbeat against my leg (she slid down onto my lap to sleep). That little heart is such a miracle. It was one of the first things that grew when this sweet girl was growing inside me. It has beat for about a year and a half now. Giving this little girl life. Giving me life as I've learned and grown as her mother. 

My heart feels like it's grown ten sizes since I first knew she was growing there inside me. I can feel my heart breaking when she's in pain. Rejoicing when she has accomplished something new. So many feelings swirling around. Then I feel her heart beating against me and I feel peace. I am so blessed. She is my own sweet miracle. Reminding me of God's Grace and Love. Reminding me that He has better promises for us than we could ever imagine. I love my life. God is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment