Friday, July 8, 2016

I am strong! 80/100

Today I am grateful for...

...some alone time with MHG.
Thankful for my aunt who
watched L so we could have
some fun. Thank you!


The Word

2 Corinthians 12:10
" Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then I am strong."

On my heart...

All those hard things.
They show how weak
we really are by ourselves.
In those weaknesses
we become humble.
We reach for the Savior.
We work with Him.
Adding His strength
to our weakness.
And we become stronger
than we ever thought possible.
He is the answer!

When I think back over
my life and all the
hard things I've had
the privilege to go through.
I can see the hand of God.
I can see that it wasn't
until I reached out
for my Savior and
His strength that I
truly found the strength
I needed to get
through the experience
or to sit and be
patient in the experience.

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment