Saturday, July 2, 2016

74/100

Today I am thankful for...
L at the top of the mountain after our hike yesterday.
Today I am thankful that my body
doesn't feel as bad as I 
thought it would after yesterday.

The Word

Psalm 40:1
"I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry."

Patience.
That lovely word.
I always think I have
it figured out,
and then I come to a new
level of patience that
I have yet to conquer.

On my heart...


Water, balls and Daddy. Who could ask for more?
Today I haven't really been thinking about much.
Some of my days are like that.
I keep asking myself what is on my heart today,
and I don't really have anything big.

I've been struggling this week with
a huge limiting belief
that I'm dumb.
It's hard when you go along
feeling like you're doing really well
then all of the sudden
Satan comes in and is all
"I don't think so."
And gets you thinking
things that aren't true.

The truth is that I am brilliant.
I know a lot of amazing things.
I have a lot of good ideas.
L is still alive, so I'm a
brilliant mother.
I am a teacher,
which is proof that
I'm brilliant as anyone
who has ever been a teacher
can testify.
Heavenly Father has given
me a lot of knowledge 
about the gospel and the scriptures.

So all that proof and more
shows that I am brilliant.
It's the truth.
I get to stop listening to 
Satan's lies
and start listening to
God's Truth.
It is more powerful.

I am so blessed!
I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment