Wednesday, July 13, 2016

My Beautiful Life 85/100

Gratitude


Today I'm so grateful for L
and her sweet happy spirit.
She was so funny today.
I was laughing so hard.

The Word

Gordon B. Hinckley
"Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."

One of my favorite quotes.
It's all about choice.
I often ask myself if I'm
choosing to just endure
or if I'm choosing to enjoy
the season I'm in.
Hopefully in the future
I can answer more
often that
I am enjoying the journey!

On my heart...

Today was one of my busy days.
I don't have those much anymore.
At least not this kind of busy.
I got to go sit with Grandma again.
L was a little more friendly with
her this time and it was cute
to see them clapping together
and L waving to her.

Then it was to the store
to pick up a few things
so I can make a treat
for our mini vacation
this weekend with MHG's family.
Nap time I had planned to get
a bunch of things done, 
but ended up only eating lunch
and creating the Facebook 
invites for L's birthday parties.
I can't believe she'll be one in 
a little over a week.
It's seems like it's been so
much longer than a year ago 
that I was pregnant.
Yet it seems like she's
grown so fast
from that little helpless
infant who needed me to 
do everything for her.
Now she's starting to want
to do things for herself.

MHG and I both had meetings
to go to tonight, so we have
maybe spent 15 minutes together today.
I know there are a lot of couples
who get to do this daily. 
I would really struggle with it.

I realized that after today
I only have 15 posts left
in my 100 day project challenge.

I've decided to give my top
15 things that I've learned in
these 100 days that
have helped me uncover
strength I forgot I had
and some I didn't even know I had.

I look at how I'm doing now
and compare it to how I was
doing when I started this,
and I can see a difference.
I feel more like the real me again.
I feel more like I'm living in my
soulful brilliance.
A huge part of that was being
able to go to a class called 
Limitless.
If you are interested in going
I still have a few free tickets left.
Let me know and I can get
you registered.

My life is beautiful!
I love it!
God is so amazing!
He is so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment