Tuesday, July 26, 2016

98/100 #13 People

Gratitude

I'm so thankful for
all the amazing people
around me who help me
find strength and lift
me up when I need help.

The Word



Eccles. 4:9-10
"Two are better than one; because they have good reward for their labor. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellows."

On my heart...

It's been so important 
in my own journey
of uncovering strength
to have good people in my
life who lift me up.
People who help me
work through the tough
times and help me work
through my thoughts.
People who don't judge me
and criticize me, 
but who encourage and
support me.
People who love me 
no matter what and
cheer me on in whatever
I am doing.
Their numbers in my life
have been few, but
they have been key
in helping me discover
my greatness--
my Soulful Brilliance--
over the years.
I have been blessed
with fabulous family
who know me well
and help me.
The best part is
that I always find a
way to help them back.
So we are always
helping and supporting
each other.

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment