Friday, July 1, 2016

Adventures 73/100

Gratitude


I'm grateful for a husband who will
push me to do some pretty crazy things.
Also, he carries L when we go hiking
for which I am most thankful!

The Word

Randomly selected scripture today:
Doctrine and Covenants 50:5
"But blessed are they who are faithful and endure, 
whether in life or in death, for they shall inherit eternal life."

I hope I am faithful
and enduring in my life
because I sure want to 
inherit eternal life!

On my heart...

Today instead of doing my regular
exercise, we went hiking up
to Lake Blanche.
It was hot and
felt never ending going
up the mountain,
but it was fun!
I love my little family
and the adventures we get 
to do together.
I'm pretty sure I'm not going
to be able to walk tomorrow,
but it was fun!

Sometimes we are climbing
mountains in life.
It's not easy,
but in the end it
is always worth
it when you look at it
in an eternal perspective.

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment