Monday, July 25, 2016

97/100 #12 Celebrate

Gratitude


Grateful for friends and family
and time out in nature today.

The Word

 Alma 25:17
"And now behold, Ammon, and Aaron, and Omner, and Himni, and their brothren did rejoice exceedingly, for the success which they had had among the Lamanites, seeing that the Lord had granted unto them according to their prayers, and that he had also verified his word unto them in every particular."

On my heart...

Celebrating L's first birthday!

Celebrate your success!
Even if it is something
that seems small
and unimportant.
Every little step you
take and are able to
do is getting you closer
to your end goal.

It helps to celebrate
those small moments
because they remind you
that you are amazing
and brilliant
and can do anything
with Christ.

This is something
I'm going to work on
this week to help me!

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment