Saturday, July 23, 2016

95/100 #10 Dream

Gratitude

I'm so grateful for
dreams that do come true
and prayers that do get
answered even if it takes
what seems like forever.

The Word

President Dieter F Uchtdorf
 "The Infinite Power of Hope", Oct. 2008 General Conference
"Hope is not knowledge, but rather the abiding trust that the Lord will fulfill His promise to us. It is confidence that if we live according to God’s laws and the words of His prophets now, we will receive desired blessings in the future. It is believing and expecting that our prayers will be answered. It is manifest in confidence, optimism, enthusiasm, and patient perseverance."

On my heart...



Today I've been thinking a lot about
what I was doing a year ago.
A year ago today I was in the hospital
waiting for L to come into the world.
I had dreamed about having a baby
for many many years.
Sometimes when I'd be 
feeling down, I would
feel like I wanted to give
up on the dream of getting
married to an amazing guy
and having a baby.
But dreaming is so important
in finding strength.
To help me remember my dream
and not give up on it,
I would find pictures like
the one above to put around
my space so I would see
them frequently.
It gave me hope.


And a year ago
my dreams became
my reality.
I married an amazing guy,
and I was having my baby.

Believe in your dreams!
And have hope that 
they will happen.

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment