Thursday, July 21, 2016

93/100 #8 Journal

Gratitude

Today I'm grateful for
a chance to babysit my 
cousin's son.
It was fun watching L
getting upset with
someone else playing with 
her toys and starting to
learn to share with others.
It was great!

The Word

2 Nephi 4:15
"And upon these I write the things of my soul..."

On my heart...
Read this.

One of the best things for me
to uncover strength is to 
write in my journal.
I was writing in my journal
yesterday and realized
that through the last 93 days 
this blog has been a journal
of sorts.
It has been a big step 
in helping me uncover some
strength that I really needed.
I've been able to do so much
more since I started
and I've been reminded of
all the tools I know 
to help me to live
in my greatness.
In my soulful brilliance.
Seriously,
Read this!

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment