Tuesday, May 24, 2016

35/100

Today I am grateful for...


Today I happened to look at this pin on Pinterest.
I made the graphic to go with one of
my post on Soulful Brilliance.
One of the things that I've always
hoped to do was to be able to 
influence others with my message.
This pin has been pinned 6,700 times.
The post that is connected to it 
has been read about 1,600 times.
I'm grateful for the opportunity 
I have to share with others!

The Word...

3 Nephi 12:14-16
"Verily, verily, I say unto you, I give unto you to be the light of this people.  A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid. Behold, do men light a candle and put it under a bushel? Nay, but on a candlestick, and it giveth light to all that are in the house; Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven."

We can only be light to others
if we shine ourselves.
The last few months I feel
like I had allowed my light
to dim and I felt like I wasn't
shining and making a difference.
A dear friend of mine offered me
a chance to go to a seminar for free.
I'm so thankful I took that chance!
This last weekend, I remembered
the truth about me.
I remembered that I'm 
brilliant and that I make a difference.

If you are having a hard time
with anything and would like a 
chance to experience this seminar
for free, let me know!
I have some tickets available 
for the next two events
for free for my friends and family!
If you want to know more
you can visit LimitlessSeminar.com.

On my heart...

Five years ago this June,
I started on a path of discovering
myself and my greatness.
I was depressed and just 
going through the motions 
living my life.
I was ready to step into
something that would
help me find my greatness
and to live in that greatness
so I could become what
I was created to be.

I once had a friend tell
me that we were all born
with this incredible light.
We shined and lived
as our authentic selves.
Then we started 
creating new limiting beliefs
that started putting layer,
after layer, after layer over
our light, blocking it.
We couldn't shine.

What I learned through the 
past five years is that
those limiting beliefs
can be broken through
and new beliefs can be 
made to help us live in our
greatness and brilliance.
When I started breaking
through my limiting beliefs,
I started seeing myself 
more clearly.
I started seeing myself 
as my Heavenly Father sees me.
As a divine being with limitless
potential to use in serving others.

I've tried to live in this brilliance,
but have often let Satan in to
tell me that I'm not good enough
or I'm not worthy of
living that wonderful life,
but the Holy Ghost kept 
speaking to me and reminding me
of my truth, my light.

This last year,
I've especially been struggling
with remembering my greatness
and gifts and talents.
I've been struggling with
feeling like enough.
I would often feel discouraged
because I knew that this wasn't
really me, but I couldn't
find the motivation
to take out the tools
I knew to help myself
get centered again.

Until this weekend 
at Limitless.
It was an amazing
opportunity for me to 
be reminded of the 
things that I know are true.
That I am amazing.
That I am pure love.
That I make a difference.
That I am worthy.
That the world needs my message.

I broke boards,
walked barefoot on 
broken glass, and
broke an arrow with 
the soft part of my neck,
but all of that pales in comparison
to the accomplishment of seeing
my true self again and letting my light
shine for others to see.
God has an amazing path
for me to take,
and I'm excited to 
discover it and
to travel it with Him.
I'm stepping forward!

My new beliefs...

I make a difference!
I listen to the Spirit
and serve others
with a cheerful heart!
I am worthy!
I am loved!
I love my life!
I am limitless!

No comments:

Post a Comment