Sunday, May 15, 2016

Family 26/100

Today I am grateful for...

My family.
I wish I had a picture of all of us,
but we haven't gotten new ones
in a while.
Plans are in the works to
do them this Aug/Sept.
I have the best family in the whole world.
We have been through a lot together.
We've been a support to each other
as we individually have had struggles.
My family is amazing and I love them!

The Word...

Children's Songbook of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, pg. 188
"I have a fam'ly here on earth.
They are so good to me.
I want to share my life with them through all eternity.

"Families can be together forever
Through Heav'nly Father's plan.
I always want to be with my own family,
And the Lord has shown me how I can.
The Lord has shown me how I can."

On my heart...

Basically I can say to refer to the above.
It's what I've been thinking about today.
My dad did FHE tonight and had
 us thinking about all the
good times and the hard times
for our family.
The things I remember being hard
were the things that helped shape 
me into who I am today.
I'm not perfect by any means,
but I'm doing my best to
live my life in the way
my Heavenly Father intended
me to live it.
All thanks to my supportive
family and the good and the hard
times we went through together
and all that we have supported
and continue to support each other through.

Family is an important part
of God's plan for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment