Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Purpose 29/100

Gratitude

Today I'm feeling grateful for
the nights both L and I sleep 
well through the night.
A good night's sleep is
something I really enjoy.

The Word...

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations."

Isn't that a fabulous thought? 
Before we were formed in our mothers
the Lord knew us.
Before we were born here on earth
He created a role for us.
He created us with talents
and gives us experiences to 
shape us into the best person
we can become to help
build the Kingdom 
and to become like God.

I have a purpose.
You have a purpose.
God created us individually
to do something
that only we can do!

On my heart...




Today I noticed one of my rose bushes is about to bloom.
They are just sitting there starting to open.
Leaving me in anticipation for when they open up fully.
It got me thinking that I feel like these roses right now.
I'm feeling like I'm moments from fully opening
up and sharing my personal beauty with everyone.
I just need a little more sunlight and water and nutrients.
Watch out world, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment