Sunday, May 1, 2016

We Speak of Christ 12/100

Today I am thankful for...

I'm so thankful for this guy.
I'm so blessed to have finally 
found a guy to love me.
Yesterday he passed his last 
test for his Journeyman's license.
We're very proud of him!
He takes good care of us.  
I'm especially grateful that
he will get up with the baby 
when she wakes up really 
early in the morning 
on his days off
so I can have a day to sleep in.
I'm so blessed!

The Word...



2 Nephi 25:26
"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

I'm so grateful for the prophets that have 
recorded all they have about Christ.
They have taught me to look to Christ
for help, support, and remission of my sins.
I hope that what I write can do the same thing
for my children.
That the things I write will lead them to
the Savior and His grace.

On my heart...

I keep having all these thoughts 
during the day of what I want to
write here, but I keep forgetting.
Time to start writing it down:0)

I love Sunday.
It's a day to slow down
and take time to think of Christ.
It's a day to repent and renew my baptismal
covenants as I partake of the sacrament.
It's a day to rest from the cares of the world.
I like to look at goals for the week.
We spend some quiet time together as a family.
(Well as quiet as a 9 month old can be!:0))
We have dinner with my family and FHE.
That is an awesome time to connect with my family
and be able to teach and learn about the Gospel together.
Sundays are good.

God is good!  He loves me!

No comments:

Post a Comment