Saturday, May 28, 2016

39/100

Today I am thankful for...

I'm so grateful for this little monkey.
Today I was reminded by her grouchiness that
she is usually a very good baby.
Praying for her to sleep through the
night before we head out on our
first trip with her!

The Word...

1 Thessalonians 5:11
"Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another even as also ye do."

We're here on earth to lift and edify each other.
To work together.

On my heart...

I'm really feeling
kind of sad that
my Limitless buzz
is dwindling.
I'm glad I can return 
when I'd like to get back
in line with what God
wants me to be doing.

Ever since last weekend,
I've felt closer to my Savior
than I have in a very, very long time.
I'm so thankful for all He 
does for me and my family.
We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment