Saturday, May 21, 2016

Rest 32/100

Today I'm thankful for...



I am so grateful tonight for the last three days.
I had the opportunity to be in the presence of greatness.
I have met new amazing friends.
I had the chance to breakthrough a huge limiting belief.
I feel like I've finally stepped back into my real self!
I've finally stepped back into my greatness!

The Word...

Mosiah 4:27
"And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order."

I have a heart and mind that are so full of truth 
that I want to share with you.
I also have a body that I have put
through the ringer with all of
the emotions and energy flowing
through it the last few days.
Today I'm going to rest
and spend time with my little
family who I basically haven't
seen in three days.
But I promise to share soon!

On my heart...






MHG sent me this picture of one of my roses.
They bloomed today.
I thought it was very fitting that they do that today.
When I posted my picture a few days ago
of them getting ready I felt
like that was me getting ready for
some awe inspiring beauty in my life.
Today I feel like this rose is me again!
I ready to step into this season of
action and doing!
I am worthy!
I am full of light and love!
I am limitless!

No comments:

Post a Comment