Saturday, May 14, 2016

Through Christ 25/100

Today I'm thankful for...

A night out with MHG
and parents who love 
watching their grandkids.

The Word...

Philippians 4:6-7
"Be afflicted for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Isn't that the most beautiful thing you've ever heard:0)
Prayer.
Thanksgiving.
Asking.
Receiving peace.
Receiving strength.
In our hearts.
And in our minds.
Through Christ.

On my heart...

It's kind of weird to think about
the fact that I've already
been doing this for 25 days.
I'm a quarter of the way finished.

It's been good to remember that
I really do love writing.
After trying to write on 
Soulful Brilliance
and not being able to
find the words I wanted,
doing this blog has been
a miracle because most
days the words just flow.
It just goes to show that 
if something isn't
working you should try
 new things.
Maybe there was a reason
I couldn't get the words
to flow for SB,
but I can here.
It's been lifting and inspiring
to be able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment