Tuesday, June 21, 2016

63/100

Today I'm thankful for...

Facetime.
It helps us keep
in touch with 
family who don't
live near us.

The Word

2 Nephi 28: 30
"For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have."

I keep having to remind myself
that as I live in my greatness,
I get to see it a little at a time.
Line upon line.
Precept on precept.
Little by little.
It's the only way for 
me to learn and grow.

On my heart...

Today I got some time to myself
when L decided to sleep in 
and actually take a two hour nap.
It was sweet
to have some time to myself
and be able to enjoy 
some time with a good book.
I've recently been thinking about
how I really like my alone time,
but I don't have as much of
it as I used to now that I have a baby.
I love my time with her.
I've been working on finding
little pockets of time
to find time for myself.
It's there if I choose to 
do something that matters
instead of getting on social media
or watching Netflix.
It's all a learning experience.

I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment