Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Every Feeling of My Heart 70/100

Today I'm grateful for...


I'm so grateful to be a member
It is such a blessing to
have the fullness of
the Gospel.
One of the books
I was trying to finish reading
this month was a religious
book written by some sweet
women from a different
denomination.
I had a hard time reading it
because I have a different
perspective on life
because of the things
I have learned and experienced
because of my faith and membership
in His Church.

The Word

Joseph Smith--History 1:12
"Never did any passage of scripture come with more power to the heart of man than this did at this time to mine.  It seemed to enter with great force into every feeling of my heart.  I reflected again and again, knowing that if any person needed wisdom from God, I did; for how to act I did not know, and unless I could get more wisdom than I then had, I would never know..."

Scriptures are so powerful!
Have you ever had a moment
when you were studying scripture
and you read it and it entered
with great force and power 
to every feeling of your heart?

I've experienced this many
times in my studies.
I really like to put a date
next to the verse in my 
scriptures and a little
note about what it was
an answer to.

For example:
In D&C 6:14 I have the date
10/13/01 written next to it.
I had been asking a question
I had been deciding if I should
go to China or not.
I went to the temple to do 
baptisms and look for an answer.
I received an answer.
As many of you probably know
I went to China 16 months later.
During those long months of
waiting, I often would look
back at this scripture 
reminding myself that
I was doing what 
Heavenly Father wanted
me to do.
That choice changed my life
forever.
If you ever want to hear more
about that story let me know.

On my heart...

Today I had plans to 
get started on my goals 
for July...
But for some reason
I just had no motivation
to do it.
Tomorrow I'm going to 
do it no matter what.
I know that if I get started 
I will want to do it.

I can't believe June
is almost over!
It has gone by so fast!

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment