Saturday, June 18, 2016

All You Need is Love 60/100

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for electricity.
It is a blessing for so many reasons!

The Word

2 Nephi 1:15
"But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love."

Encircled about eternally 
in the arms of his love.
Beautiful words.
True words.
We are loved.

On my heart...

Love is an amazingly powerful thing.
I was listening to a song in the
car today that was talking about
advice for a couple getting
married, and it was
that all they needed was love.

I can't but feel that that
is the answer to basically
any situation.
All we need is love.
It's simple,
but not as easy as it sounds.
Some days we let Satan in,
but if we can try our best
to focus on charity
and true unconditional
love,
our lives will be
richly blessed.

I have been so blessed
by L and her love.
I love her.
I think of the love I
have for her and then
multiply it by a billion
and realize that my
Heavenly Father loves me
infinitely more than that.
Incredible.



I love her.
That's about all I have to say today.
And it's enough.
All we need is love,

No comments:

Post a Comment