Sunday, June 26, 2016

Hearts 68/100

Today I am thankful for an app on my phone so I can write this post while trying to getL to sleep tonight!

The Word

Alma 12:10-11

10 And therefore, he that will harden his heart, the same receiveth the lesser portion of the word; and he that will not harden his heart, to him is given the greater portion of the word, until it is given unto him to know the mysteries of God until he know them in full.

11 And they that will harden their hearts, to them is given the lesser portion of the word until they know nothing concerning his mysteries; and then they are taken captive by the devil, and led by his will down to destruction. Now this is what is meant by the chains of hell.


We were reading these verses in Sunday school today and I found myself evaluating my heart and if I have a heart that is hard or not. Currently I feel like my heart is eager and ready to learn more of the mysteries of God. I've been learn and growing. 

I will be the first to admit I'm not always that way. I definitely have moments when I have a hard heart. I get frustrated or angry. I don't make the best choices for my life. 

But I'm blessed to have a brother who loves me enough to sacrifice himself for me so I can repent often and try again!

On my heart...


Life is amazing. 
Perfect situations come to help you move to the next level of your development. 
Situations that humble you. 
Situations that soften your heart and prepare you for what is coming in your life. 
This week I'm going to be working on creating my week more intentionally. 
I'm excited to see how it goes! 

I love my life!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment