Friday, June 10, 2016

Nephi and Nature 52/100

Gratitude


Grateful for a husband who doesn't
let my bad mood get in the wa
of us getting out in nature
and having some quality time together!

The Word

Helaman 10:4-5
"Blessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done; for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.  And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever; and I will make thee mighty in word and in deed, in faith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to thy word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will."

There is just something about all these
amazing men named Nephi in the 
Book of Mormon.
They were amazing men!

I saw these verses in my
scriptures today, and 
I just was struck by how
much I want to be just like 
this Nephi.
Declaring the word with unwearyingness.
Not fearing others.
Not seeking my own life,
but seeking the will of God.
Keeping His commandments.

I also wouldn't mind receiving the blessings.
Being blessed forever.
Being made mighty in word and deed,
in faith and in works.
All things being done according to my word
because I won't ask for anything that is
against the will of God.

It is something I am striving for.

On my heart...


The past couple of weeks, we've been
able to get out in nature a little more.
It has been fabulous!
I especially enjoy
watching MHG with L.
He's such a great dad and is 
going to teach her all sorts of
amazing things.

She's getting so big and 
has been enjoying 
discovering new things.
Like eating rocks...

I'm so blessed!
I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment