Monday, June 6, 2016

Conscious Creator 48/100

Today I'm grateful for...

Today I'm grateful for afternoon cuddles with L.

The Word...

Mosiah 4:30
"But this much I can tell you, that if ye do not watch yourselves, and your thoughts, and your words, and your deeds, and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what ye have heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of your lives, ye must perish. And now, O man, remember, and perish not."

Our thoughts are so powerful!
I used to just think of this scripture
as saying that I needed to watch 
my thoughts and words
and deeds concerning others
and keeping myself clean.
And it does mean all of that,
but I also had a moment of
revelation a few years ago
about it.
It also means that I 
get to watch what I 
think and say and do
about me! 

If I'm putting myself down
and believing that I'm
not good enough or
not worthy
or I'm never going to
be able to accomplish 
anything, then
I am not being kind
to myself, which
creates me not being 
good enough, worthy or
able of accomplishing anything.
When I  was at Limitless a 
couple weeks ago,
someone mentioned
that when we are believing
those limiting beliefs
about ourselves,
we are serving Satan.

The truth of that statement
hit me hard!
We don't want to serve Satan.
We want to serve God!
But when we are not
watching our thoughts
about ourselves and
we are believing limiting
things about ourselves,
we are believing that 
Heavenly Father did not
create us with divinity.
We are not acting in our
greatness.
In our Soulful Brilliance.
And when we aren't acting in our 
greatness, we are not accomplishing
the things that we were sent here to
earth to accomplish so we can
become like our Father in Heaven!

My question to you is
Do you watch your thoughts?
Do you choose to have faith in yourself
and in turn have faith in a Father
who created you?

It can be hard to break ourselves
 out of that cycle of negative, limiting beliefs.
I know!
I've been working on it for five years
and I still have many times where
I forget and fail at it.
But I have the tools and the people
I need to help me work through it.

Would you like to learn more?
I have seven free tickets to Limitless
for June 29-July 1 or July 20-22.
Each day is 9 a.m- 9 p.m..
If you can commit to being there
for the full time for all three
days, let me know and I'll get you
signed up to learn and grow!
Heavenly Father sent me
the miracle I needed when 
He had a friend invite me
to this event.
It helped me breakthrough
a belief that has been holding me
back for almost my entire life.
It was an amazing weekend
I hope to repeat soon!

On my heart...

I finished working on my summer and June goals.
I'm super excited to consciously create these things!

I have 8 main goals for 2016.
I've decided to focus mainly on three
of them for the summer.

1.  Love on and create positive memories with MHG and L.
2.  Cultivate relationships with family and friends.
3.  Immerse myself in the Word!

I'm still going to work on my other goals,
but I want to focus on these for the summer!

For June:

Ways I'm going to recharge:
-Reading
-Write on Uncovering Strength.
-Weekly adventures with MHG and L
-Morning walks

Adventures I'm going to have:
-My birthday party
-Zoo trips
-a hike
-a fishing trip

Monthly Goals:
-Finish reading all the books I've
started and put on Good Reads.
-Finish cleaning out the storage room
-temple trip
-recipe exchange with friends
-birthday party
-Do my visiting teaching

Weekly Goals:

-Family Adventure
-Something fun with L

Daily Goals:
-#uncoveringstrength
-Book of Mormon study
-Walk
-Power hour
-Limitless breakthrough
-Daily Chores

I'm super excited to create these
things in my life.
Today went pretty well.
I was laughing and realizing
that I get to be flexible 
since I have a baby to
take care of.
She's so cute and
all the cuddles and laughs
are worth putting everything
else on hold to give her
some attention!

I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment