Saturday, June 11, 2016

Heart 53/100

Gratitude

This picture was on my computer when
I logged in tonight.
I am so grateful for this guy.
I'm so glad my Heavenly Father
saved someone special for me.
It was worth all the waiting!
He's always taking good care of us.
He's also been putting L to bed
basically every night since I started
this 100 day project.
Right now I can hear L talking
and talking to him instead of going to sleep.
He's such a good dad.

The Word...

Alma 5:26
"And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?"

I would like to ask myself
this question a little more often.
I think I get so complacent
with my life and I forget
that I need to be sure
to continue to feed my soul.
To feed my testimony.
So I can continue to sing the
song of redeeming love always!

On my heart...


These grandparents of mine celebrated
their 60th wedding anniversary today.
We had a big family dinner to celebrate.
My grandma isn't doing very well,
so who knows how many more anniversaries
they will be able to celebrate together.

I started thinking about how old I'll
be on our 60th anniversary.
I'l be 90 and MHG will be 92.
It will be fun to look back on
our lives and see how far
we've come and to be surrounded
by our family and loved ones.
It will be awesome!

I love my life!

Here's a cute picture just because.:0)




No comments:

Post a Comment