Sunday, June 5, 2016

Supported 47/100

Today I'm thankful for...

Lorelai almost made it through all of sacrament meeting today. 

The Word...

Alma 36:27

27 And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me from prison, and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me.

He has delivered me! He will still deliver me!

On my heart...

It's interesting to me that you can have this huge spiritual experience one week and the next week feel like you've lost the feeling. I've been feeling like Satan's working on me the last couple of weeks. He's probably trying to stop me from sharing and making a difference. To him I say, Not going to happen! I am a daughter of God. I have light. I have love! I have truth! The world needs my message and I am sharing it. There's nothing you can do to stop me! Now that I know what I'm capable of I won't stop! I'll keep running! When I hit a wall, I'm gonna climb it! No fear, doubt or disappointment is going to stop me! I have Heaven on my side. I know that Heavenly Father will provide a way for me to do what He asks me to do! I might not know how, but He does! And He will teach me! He loves me! I love me! I love my life! I am limitless. I can do anything!





No comments:

Post a Comment